Tuesday, August 02, 2005

25000 clicks under my belt


A very important milestone of my biking adventures happened during a commute to work. My odo changed from 24xxx to 25xxx. It must be a personal milestone to be celebrated with a night out followed by a party. But I celebrated in true biker's sense. I got my serviced and pampered with some replacements that will make life a lot more smoother for my bike. It looks shining new, if not for a Honda Activa shoulder-rubbing incident.

The acceleration has improved, so does the throttle response. A new accelerator cable has made it very smooth for my right wrist with a perceptible loss of feedback.

A long ride is very essential to celebrate this little milestone and I can already think of mountains, mist, lakes, rivers and tarmac to be part of the celebration party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home