Sunday, April 16, 2006

License to ride

Today, I passed my motorcycle riding test with flying colors!
I didn't think that the test will be a challenge, but I was in for a surprise. Rustiness apart, the testing course was in itself quite small and I had a Honda Cruiser to ride. I stayed in 1st gear throughout the test and did use my right leg like an off-road rider to get my bike to turn sharp, remember it was a cruiser. Quite powerful, but nowhere as agile as my pulsie. My braking and manuevering skill, sharpened in the Nilgiris, helped me a lot.
I found the 'snaking' and 'dodging' test to be challenging and I used my experience to impress the examiner- a lady of 50 golden years. She said, "You did well, you've passed"- I was ecstatic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home